Monday, June 29, 2009

Introduction

According to dictionary.com the definition of blog is, "To write entries in, add material to, or maintain a weblog." That's it?

There are so many random, funny, sad, clever, frustrating, and beautiful things that happen on a daily basis, and this is where I am going to share my perspective on those things and more. It's time to flex my creative muscles for they have nearly atrophied under the sometimes crushing weight of depression and procrastination. No, no - not poor me! I have so much to be thankful for... many proverbial silver linings.

My name is Melissa and I will be your tour guide in to the mind and musings of a white thirty-something lesbian... not all thirtyish white lesbians mind you - just me, just me.

Oh, I just realized this is mine, all mine! No spelling, grammar, or punctuation worries here. It's a safe zone (or at least I am declaring it one). Yesssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment